Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Design Traveler: Travel inspiration



While searching for a little inspiration I came across some older travel photos.  I have shared some of this trip previously but I don't think these particular photos have made it on the blog.  When I travel I have a tendency to spend A LOT of my time taking photos.  This trip was great because I was with a friend who was just as interested in photographing EVERYTHING and I was driving so I could stop anytime I pleased for a photo opp!

I love these old buildings and structures as I am sure that many others do to considering we are consistently taking clues from them when we plan our own homes and gardens.
My favorite part is that even the weeds look good just because they are here! We are working on selecting stone for our patio and I keep consulting photos of these beautiful spaces to inspire me, I just have to figure out how to make it look beautifully aged.

 




images by Christina for greige of Portugal



Photobucket If you would like help creating inspirational spaces for yourself contact us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Text Backlink Exchanges

Labels

Blog Archive