Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year big plans...



First of all thank you for all of your sweet comments on the photos from instagram, it is a great way to capture a moment in time for me.  I was flipping trough pictures from trips to Paris and found these from a trip a long time ago in Portugal.  I posted some photos once before but these got me thinking... I love to travel and this year will be no different but I have not nailed down my path as of yet and I cannot wait to share where I am going!  In looking back I see how things change for me over the years, what I focus on when I travel and how I try to capture it.  This is a small walled town that was so amazing in contrast.  I tried to capture the colors that they were so bold with on the buildings.  Amazing! 
What does 2013 hold for you?  Any plans yet?  I always love to hear good ideas so bring them on!







Photobucket 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Text Backlink Exchanges

Labels

Blog Archive