Sunday, January 20, 2013

beach time.. San Clemente, Ca



I made a little promise to myself for this year, well several actually, but this one involves you my lovely readers... I wanted to include more original content here on the blog.  I have a deep love for photography and I used to spend a lot of time taking photos, but had really abandoned it last year in the hurried life I was leading.  I promised myself that I would pick up my "big" camera and use it, really use it, try to capture more of my life in photos, my work in photos and all of the things that I want to share with you.  I found that through my love affair with instgram, that what I love most is manipulating the photos I take and the artistic part of changing them to how I want them to feel.  I hope you don't mind, it is just time to evolve a little here.  

I am hoping that it will also give us a chance to see a little more of California, as in get me out of the office a little more to inspire me creativity.  Besides who doesn't love the beach in the middle of January! 
 





images christina fluegge for greige
Photobucket 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Text Backlink Exchanges

Labels

Blog Archive