Tuesday, July 17, 2012

MY DAILY MANTRA

Photo courtesy of Best Made
In order to start the day off right, I drink my coffee, fall down the rabbit hole of my daily web reads, create my daily list, and start charging though as much of it as I can. Some days I need a little extra inspiration, a mantra if you will. So here's the perfect way to start every day, asking, "What good shall I do this day?' Benjamin Franklin's wise words ring true all these years later, as they call out from this simply adorned enamel sign from Best Made. It gets me thinking I need to do more to help charities I really believe in, do things like respond to my inbox with velocity, and reach out to connect with those that seek advice.
How does this simply phrase inspire you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Text Backlink Exchanges

Labels

Blog Archive