Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Treasury Market - Stellenbosch

The Treasury Market was organised by Cecile and Ruan in conjunction with the Fresh Goods Market at Oude Libertas.

This was my first proper market as such and it was a lot of fun  - nice people, a few sales, good food and wine - all round a good time.  I can highly recommend it.  The Treasury Market is only again in February but the Fresh Goods Market happens every Saturday from 9 till 2.

The stand  - I was rather pleased that the stand looked so nice after the rather last minute what can I paint white and stick some hooks in panic coupled with where is my bright yellow houndstooth fabric from Kwaai Lappies and why don't I seem to have stock....

In the end it all went swimmingly and was super fast to set up with the amazing help of my lovely friend Claire.

Claire's baby bunting complemented the stand perfectly and I will be selling it again at the Designer Maker Market.  It's 1.5 metres long,  R120 and made from lovely bits of Liberty and Biggie Best fabrics.

I will be at the Designer Maker Market (ON THE ROOF, PEOPLE, ON THE ROOF - where the bar is) from 14 to 16 December at the Freeworld Coating Market on the Fan Walk in town - same stand - same stuff and maybe more art somewhere...

Hold thumbs that there is no wind - anders gaan daar groot kak wees.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Text Backlink Exchanges

Labels

Blog Archive