Monday, December 5, 2011

LUXE GOES TO LOS ANGELES FOR A GLAMOROUS GREYSTONE SHOWHOUSE

What an amazing showhouse it was. Maison de Luxe, presented by Luxe Interiors and Design Magazine was a phenomenal collection of rooms created by top designers around the country. Over 25 designers Yes, 25. And Greystone Mansion is one big Hollywood home, so there were rooms aplenty. As I am just back from attending the gala opening, I have yet to download my photos but please stay tuned to see creativity aplenty...
For now, I leave you with Dallas-based designer Michelle Nussbaumer, as she talks about her emerald green and white card room/living room, Jamie Drake, Juin Ho and Kendall Wilkinson of San Francisco elaborating on their design:

Maison de Luxe at Greystone, Part I from Luxe Magazine on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Text Backlink Exchanges

Labels

Blog Archive