Sunday, August 19, 2012

Thought cards (finally)

So I've been humming and haaing and running through ideas about these cards for ages...and spent ages chatting to Chantal from the Fringe Arts about them months ago (very patient, enthusiastic and always encouraging those two ladies).  I finally made 5 different ones.  Very simple printed on white card stock with a gloss finish and they are standard business card size.  The back is totally blank with my blog address really tiny at the bottom.  So you can write a little note to whoever you give it too or just draw a flower or a noodle or whatever...

The collection  - ta da  - displayed with this rolled book.  Because many of you ask me, 'but what do I do with my rolled book?', and I say, 'put stuff in it'.  So here we go, now it's all nice and clear.


And each one individually photographed below with a suitable background.  Or at least to me.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Text Backlink Exchanges

Labels

Blog Archive