Monday, April 23, 2012

A special dinner party

I was involved with creating a number of interesting items for a dinner being held by Media24 and organised by Clarisse Coetzee.  The event was held at Babylonstoren in Franschhoek.  All the guests received a small gift which was either a paper flower rosette or a bow tie that I made from newspaper.  Additionally I also made 100 metres of bunting from newspaper and ribbon to string between the trees  - unfortunately the weather did play along so it went inside over the table which worked just as well.

The best element I thought where the old fashioned newspaper boy pop-up place cards - I used an old fashioned type writer font for the names. The rolled books also work incredibly well for holding the menus and table numbers.

Clarisse Coetzee was the organiser of this event and as per usual it all went brilliantly - thank you for involving me again Clarisse - it is always a pleasure to work with you on these creative evenings.  Clarisse's details for any event organising clarissecoetzee (at) gmail.com




Look at the magical shadows...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Text Backlink Exchanges

Labels

Blog Archive