Tuesday, March 8, 2011

BRUNSCHWIG AND FILS HAS A NEW HOME IN THE KRAVET FAMILY

Their Bibliotheque wallpaper is a classic, seen here in a project by Nina Campbell

Thank goodness! I must admit I was worried there for a minute. When I heard Brunschwig & Fils had declared bankruptcy I was distressed-- would some giant company swallow up all the beautiful prints they are known for and liquidate? I am happy to report this is not the case, as Kravet has come out the successful bidder, buying Brunschwig from the Peardon family. We can feel good that Kravet, a superbly run, family - owned company, will play to the strengths of the B and F legacy. The Kravet's takes the helm late March, as the brand joins their stable of companies, including Lee Jofa, and GP and J Baker. What would I do if my favorite Zebra stripe linen was gone? What is your favorite Brunschwig print?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Text Backlink Exchanges

Labels

Blog Archive