Thursday, December 9, 2010

LONNY MAGAZINE EDITOR'S SHARE HOLIDAY PICKS WITH STYLEBEAT

Nothing piques an editor's interest like a list does! Love them!
I tapped Lonny Magazine editors Michelle Adams, Ellie Somerville and photographer Patrick Cline to find out what the top 5 items are on their holiday lists. Here are some fabulous gift picks from the Lonny crew:

MICHELLE ADAMS HOLIDAY GIFT SELECTS:


1. "Grassy Girl" by Tierney Gearon- $50 unframed, from 20x200. I'm fascinated by this photo and really love the color palette

2. Voila lighter- $4, at Opening Ceremony Although I'm not a smoker, I do love the idea of always having one of these handy! They'd look super chic laying in trays and bowls as well.

3. Nate Berkus Upholstered Stool- $120, at HSN. I'm completely obsessed with this stool! It's the perfect touch of mid-century glam, and would immediately make any room feel more sophisticated. It literally just sold out on HSN (bummer!) but I'm waiting patiently for it to be back in stock ;)

4. T-Rex Pendant- $110, by Candace Ang. I laugh every time I picture myself wearing it ;)

5. Jacob Desk Lamp- $195, through White on White. We're just about to move to a new office, and I'm dying to have this lamp on my new desk!

PATRICK CLINE'S GIFT ROUND UP:

1. A new Leica M9 Camera. Few camera's are as killer as a Leica

2. The Aston Martin Vantage v12 hot wheels (boys will be boys!)

3. Anna Torfs hand blown glass bubble bowl from Flair is great for a coffee table

4. Fred Perry snazzy suede shoes

5. Any photography book by Ed Templeton available through Amazon.

ELLIE SOMERVILLE'S HOLIDAY WISH LIST:

1. Vosges Marchesa Casati Truffle Collection, $45 Because everyone loves chocolate!

2. Illustrated Poems, Parler Seul by Joan MirĂ³, $130 A perfect piece of art for anyone and any style - it goes with everything!

3. Williams-Sonoma Home Faux Fur Throws, $148. For a touch of luxury…

4. Marcia Moran Square Drusy Earrings in Gold, $115 from Otte NY. To add a bit of sparkle to any outfit

5. Z Gallerie Silver Bamboo Frames, $5-6 A great price for a classic frame!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Text Backlink Exchanges

Labels

Blog Archive